Thursday, March 10, 2011

ALEXANDER WANG

It was few weeks ago but I bought a grey basic tee by "T by Alexander Wang" for
quite the ridiculous amount of money.
but no regrets, it's gorgeous.





I only own two items by Alexander Wang, this shirt and my creme coloured cashmere v-neck sweater.




I like this guy.. ;)
먼가....있다 이 남자 ㅋㅋ






알렉산더 왕
1984년생 (나보다 어려. 인생무상..)
샌프란시스코, 캘리포니아

Education: Parsons the New School for Design
Labels: Alexander Wang, T by Alexander Wang
Awards: CDFA Fashion Fund Award

























**Follow me on Twitter! @sunshinehitme

4 comments:

  1. he looks so cute in the last picture;)
    i love his dresses, so comfortable..

    ReplyDelete
  2. 내가 남자로 태어났음 참 인기 많았을 터인디...

    ReplyDelete
  3. the new T-shirt I bought is verrrrry comfortable and soft too! :)

    ReplyDelete